Re: Fw: A Special Thank You To All Of America’s Veterans!

Fri Nov 13 12:57:58 EST 2020

Hi Gordon,
WOW what a story. I never even knew about special radios on our locomotives built for foreign. service.
I really think your story needs to be shared in as much detail as allowed with our other members or even better with Jim Wrynn with Trains Magazine.
Best,
Norris

Norris Deyerle

Blue Ridge Chapter, National Railway Historical Society Chairman of Virginia's Rail Heritage Region Partners

BRC, NRHS Info: www.blueridgenrhs.org<http://www.blueridgenrhs.org>

744 Chinook Place

Lynchburg, Virginia 24502-4908