West Jefferson

Sat Oct 10 10:06:27 EDT 2020

The farm supply was on Main St. I am sure it was operating there into the mid 80s when I worked at the cheese factory. The employees in the cheese plant would walk across the street and buy the rubber boots needed for working in the plant.
At that time a lawyer office was in part of the brick building. I think it was in the west end of the building.   In my memory Jefferson Avenue has been more of a main street than the real Main Street has in WJ John Baldwin