P3 Coach 531 history

Thu Jun 18 15:28:41 EDT 2020

I saw 531 a while back and it was raining in side the car as bad as it was
raining outside. I am afraid that it is  over for that car since the
windows were glued to rubber and no window frames. I am sure the side sill
and a lot of the structure steal is just rusted away. Its a shame! My guess
is that the Railroad would not move it now.

Mike Tilley
Watauga Valley Railroad Museum

--
Watauga Valley Railroad Historical Society and Museum
P.O. Box 432