N&W Passenger Cars in Armour Yellow Paint

Wed May 13 19:58:44 EDT 2020

I am compiling a list of all N&W-lettered passenger cars inherited from the Wabash that were painted Union Pacific Armour Yellow for interline service and the City of St. Louis.  So far, I only have photographs of the following five cars:

N&W Dome #1613 (ex-WAB Dome #203 by Pullman)
N&W "National Colors” (Pullman Standard 6-4-6 Sleeper)N&W "National Homes” (Pullman Standard 6-4-6 Sleeper)N&W "National Unity” (Pullman Standard 6-4-6 Sleeper)
N&W Coach #1836 (ex-WAB #1429 by ACF)

Several additional Wabash cars were painted Armour Yellow.  But I do not have photographs that they were painted Armour Yellow in service on the N&W.
Does anybody know of other N&W cars painted Armour Yellow?  Photographs would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.
Bill KingArlington, Virginia