Fw: Rick Anderson of Rick's Trains Passing

Thu May 7 19:26:37 EDT 2020

Sad news. A couple of you have asked me if I had heard anything about the passing of Rick Anderson, owner of Rick’s Trains in Roanoke, Virginia. I Googled the recent Roanoke, Virginia obituaries and all that I found was that Richard Anderson of Roanoke, Virginia passed away in March. The obit didn’t have much information. I emailed Ken Miller and he confirmed what I suspected regarding Rick’s passing. My prayers go out to Rick and his family.
May the Lord bless you and your families,
Norris

Norris Deyerle

Blue Ridge Chapter, National Railway Historical Society Chairman of Virginia's Rail Heritage Region Partners

BRC, NRHS Info: www.blueridgenrhs.org<http://www.blueridgenrhs.org>

744 Chinook Place

Lynchburg, Virginia 24502-4908