Time change

Tue Feb 18 16:11:56 EST 2020

In the days of railroad pocket watches this problem could be taken care
of by the use of dual hour hands as shown in the attached image of a
_Hamilton!!_ watch.  I seem to recall that these dual time zone watches
were used only on the Canadian railroads.

Gordon _Hamilton_ (just like the "Watch of Railroad Accuracy")