Next Arrow

Mon Jan 27 20:37:13 EST 2020

Ken Tanner

The new issue is at the printer as we speak, and should go to the mailing house this week.

The magazine has been delayed, for a simple reason. I would much rather do quality than quantity, and I hope the readers would prefer the same.

Glad you like it, I try to make it interesting.

The next issue is about 17-18 pages complete, and I’m trying to make it interesting all the way around. The following issue is going to feature the 60th Anniversary of the end of N&W Steam, with articles from Bud Jefferies, Tim Hensley and Ed King. I’ve already been pulling some photos for it.

Best
Ken Miller