Broken loco driver spokes

Mon Jan 28 08:31:39 EST 2019

The reason that I ask is that Kelly Anderson of the Strasburg RR notes that:

/"//Take a close look at #475's drivers next time you are here, they all
have braze repairs.  We replaced one wheel center for being beyond
repair during her initial restoration, and have another on deck to be
replaced for the same reason."/

Jimmy Lisle
//