Rorer Iron/Narrow Gauge RR Crossing at Roanoke Alms House

Sun Jan 27 12:51:42 EST 2019

St

Great find.  It makes me wonder what else is in that book.  It was my
opinion that the crossing of the NG and W-S line would have been the
junction.  With the other information looks like the junction may have
been just south of the Alms House.  We may be talking about two
different locations.

Has your research found the date the NG bridge in Wasena was converted
to a foot bridge?  It appears from the recent photo the NG bridge did
not have the guard rails.  The photos that show the bridge with guard
rails could indicate they were established to protect people using it as
a walkway.

Keep up your research great research. Always  more questions than answers.

Jim Blackstock