Capital Campaign Info Request

Fri Dec 14 09:39:23 EST 2018

Stephen

We are currently working on a page for the capitol campaign, and we expect to have that done in the next day or two. But in the meantime, if someone wants to donate, you can do so here:

http://www.nwhs.org/Donate.php

Follow the check out and in the notes, put in that you are donating for the capitol campaign, and the shirt size and color you want to receive. If you want to pick it up or drop of a check, email me at miller at nwhs.org and we can proceed from there.

We’d gladly take a larger donation! :)

Best
Ken