Capital Campaign Info Request

Wed Dec 12 21:25:55 EST 2018

Can someone please chime in here with a clear set of instructions on how to
make a year-end donation to the NWHS Capital Campaign? There is no clear
link on the website for this, although I did find the link for making a
contribution in general. I believe a special online form would be helpful,
especially as it regards getting a nice t-shirt and decal in return (size
of shirt, that sort of thing, mailing address confirmation for shirt &
decal, needs to be established for the end-user/donor). Also, make it clear
how one will be acknowledged by the organization for tax purposes (via
letter, email, or what?). I thought Todd's write-up in the recent TAF was
excellent, we just need a little more follow-up...

Thanks in advance.

Stephen Warren
Roanoke