Appleton's 1867, Norfolk to Bristol

Wed Oct 17 16:54:37 EDT 2018

If I have posted this before, forgive me.  I go through so much research in
the course of a day, on a number of different subjects, that I often lose
track of where I have been, what I have done, and what has been sent out !

Here is an abstract from Appleton's Railway and Steam Navigation Guide for
June 1867, covering everything from Norfolk to Bristol.

-- abram burnett,

Burgermeister in Confusionville