Commisary Pre-Order Models

Wed Jul 11 13:26:17 EDT 2018

Greetings to all,
  The "Models" section of the commissary web page has been updated.  Here you will be able to pre-order Bowser N&W RS-3s, Rapido RS-11s and Scale Trains N&W SD40-2s. There are also mid-train dome cars and airslide covered hoppers available for pre-order as well.
  Please note that these are pre-order items and that they are not yet in stock.  For the Bowser and Rapido locomotives we will have to submit our final respective orders at the conclusion of the pre-order deadline dates stated in the item description.  For the SD40-2, mid-train domes and airslide hoppers we have ordered a minimal quantity, hence, there is no pre-order deadline for these items.
  For detailed information on these products please visit the manufacturer's web sites.

  Prices shown on the website for all items are Non-Member prices.  Member discounts will be applied when your order is processed. Please be certain to include your member number in comments section of the payment screen The enclosed document lists the member and non-member prices for all items.
  Payment information (credit card) will be required when you checkout.  Your credit card will not be charged until your order ships.  Thank you for your support and patience.
Models at The N&WHS Commissary

|   |
Models at The N&WHS Commissary
   |   |