Gaining new members

Wed Jun 6 07:31:41 EDT 2018

One idea to increase membership and draw younger members is for a member to sponsor someone for a year with paying their first year membership.

What a better way than to show a one to one personal interest in that person and introduce them to our society without the society to “giveaway” free memberships and benifits.

Stephen