N& W Signaling series. Need a favor!

Mon Jan 22 11:24:28 EST 2018

Morning!
I need a huge favor. I an starting to plan the signalling system for my version of the Pokey. I have a friend who is helping me with the electronics and software. He would like to read the entire series. Here is my problem. Last year my wife started an Embroidery Biz and want to switch our office for her sewing room. In the move a lot of my stuf got boxed and I cannot find the first three issues that have the series in them. I have issues 4,5 and 6 of the series.
Any chance someone could scan the other three and email them to me? It would save me a ton of time!!!!
Thanks in Advance!!
Ray Russell Sr.