Blue caboose

Wed Nov 29 16:35:36 EST 2017

Mike

The C-31 cabs like 518644 were all delivered in blue. The branch ran until 1977, I'd say there is a better than even chance that a blue cab or two appeared on the branch in that time.

I had (with Steve Smith's help) provided them with paint codes for both the blue and yellow, as Steve's cab looked the closest of anything I've seen, and I provided them the stencils for the lettering and heralds.

Best
Ken Miller