Photo locations

Wed Sep 13 22:31:22 EDT 2017

I like this answer Tom. Just a simple/practical loco maintenance issue. I would assume NW turned them for the same reason. Also, I wondered if Bluestone Shop would ever have had a reason to request a loco be turned so that it entered the shop in the direction they needed/preferred.   Just musing,  John Garner