Shenandoah Division question

Fri Jul 21 17:10:32 EDT 2017

     Rick has pretty much filled in all the details. At Hagerstown the
geeps were taken off and a single PRR E unit handled the train
northward.  We used to take my grandfather's brother,  Uncle Edgar (a
Lutheran minister in the Philly area) to Berryville to take the train.
You bought your berth in advance.  I believe they used a 12-1 ex-Pullman
in the late 40's but then switched to the 10-6 sleepers.

     I have been hoping Walters would get around to making these 10-6
cars, as they have done every other possibility.

Mason Cooper