Painting of lineside structures

Mon Jul 10 10:40:55 EDT 2017

I would agree with Jim Nichols. In looking through Bill McClure's *Norfolk
& Western Facilities in Color, Volume1: Eastern Lines,* there is a photo on
page 73 that shows at least 2 structures in this scheme as of March 25,
1956; on page 75, another photo taken in 1975 shows the same area, again
with support structures in the cream and brown scheme. On page 57 there are
two photos taken at Bristol showing support structures in the same scheme.

Jim Brewer