No.7

Wed Aug 17 14:28:09 EDT 2016

I tried not to give all those details as railfans are the people who steel the jewels
From locomotives the whistle alone is worth about 2500.00 Minimum now we have just inform more of them as to it whereabouts . With an Internet search
These posts tell all.  I tried a few,year ago to let me but up a fake one on it sell the original for money towards some restoration work. Because it a fact it will get stolen sooner than latter.

Larry Evans

"There's the sun, there's the moon, there's the air we breathe, and
there's the Rolling Stones"  Keith Richards