Green Frog N&W Video

Sat Aug 13 08:23:35 EDT 2016

On 8/12/2016 11:17 PM, NW Mailing List via NW-Mailing-List wrote:

> "pull up man"

Roger,
     Not having seen this video, I'm not sure how that term was used.
However, the "Old Pull-Up" was the Park Street Yard, maybe more
specifically the west end known to us as 16th St., that ran along
Shenandoah Ave. There was a yard office there and probably a crew room
of some sort. Trains off of the Valley yarded their trains there and a
lot of switching was done at 16th St. Maybe Abe knows more about it and
if west bound freights were made up and departed from there. All of that
action had been moved from the area by the time I hired on.

Jimmy Lisle