Pullman question What do we really know???

Sat Jan 30 10:08:29 EST 2016

Jimmy, that is one of the frustrating challenges of it all.   There is
probably someone out there with a complete set of color slides of all
the passenger equipment who does not have any connection with the
Society or this list.   All we can do is merge as much info as we have
into the Society and hope one day more info will come forward.

Some days I think I had more fun in the hobby when I was running
repainted Athearn passenger cars behind my first Gem J back in the
60's.  Back then I did not worry about position of a window or lack of
underbody detail.

Take care
Bill

--
==  Scale Model Railroad Products  ==
== Manufacturer - Retailer - Importer ==

Bill & Diane Wade

B.T.S.
1782 Trinity Rd
Belington, WV  26250-7621

Phone: 304-823-3729
FAX: 304-823-2901
http://www.btsrr.com

We wish you Fair Winds and Following Seas.