Pullman question

Fri Jan 29 10:24:12 EST 2016

Thanks to all for the info.  I have passed it on to Sunset.

My O Scale Powhatan Arrow set from Sunset will be here next week.  I
will let ya know how it looks.

Take care
Bill

--
==  Scale Model Railroad Products  ==
== Manufacturer - Retailer - Importer ==

Bill & Diane Wade

B.T.S.
1782 Trinity Rd
Belington, WV  26250-7621

Phone: 304-823-3729
FAX: 304-823-2901
http://www.btsrr.com

We wish you Fair Winds and Following Seas.