N&W and WM service agreements in Connellsville, PA?

Sun Dec 13 13:44:00 EST 2015

Thank you. Steve Smith

 Steve:
Seems in one of the N&WHS's calendars, there was a photo
on an N&W Geep on Helmstedders (?) curve and the caption
gave the arrangements.  Problem is, I can't find the calendar.
Engines from both roads were assigned to trains in "Alpha Jet"
service  (Example AJ-1 and AJ-12) and the N&W units turned
back at Shippensburg.  What I do remember is that both N&W
and WM cabooses were in run-thru service also.  Harry Bundy