Question about Virginian Class AE operations following Clarks Gap electrification

Tue Jul 28 18:18:03 EDT 2015

I'm searching for information of any kind that details the operations of the ten Class AE 2-10-10-2 locomotives following the electrification of the line over Clarks Gap.  In particular, I have both Lewis books and the Reid book, so I'm wondering if anyone knows where to find anything beyond what those authors mention: for example, operating speeds and fuel consumption, tonnages by operating district, TE/HP/speed charts, test results, times between terminals, etc.
Thanks kindly for your considerationDoug Spurling