Tuesday accident

Fri Jul 17 08:02:41 EDT 2015

I know 2 dispatchers who have worked for the NS as dispatchers for years
who both took early retirements just because there were so many computer
issues!  It is not working right now and hasn't been for several years. Another
dispatcher I don't know personally also retired early when it started
taking the  better part of an hour to write a track warrant! NS better get a
handle on  this or something bad really bad is going to happen!
Ray Russell Sr.

In a message dated 7/17/2015 7:07:34 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,