611

Tue Jun 16 18:41:57 EDT 2015

I think there is nothing you can't do to mod the engine sometime to get
the look you want at some point in time to look historically the way it
was when it was originally running.
We are hearing whines and this and thats, but these things can be
doable, if for a time to remove the "spirit of roanoke" etc for a while
sounds fine to me or mod another look that makes it look closer to
original operation scheme, why not, it looks good now, I'm not whining....

Strasburg took their 4-8-0 and comestically redid it to the original N&W
heritage for a while  which was very cool of them.

-Lynn-