Clinchfield RR wreck back in the teens

Sat Jun 13 16:34:29 EDT 2015

Try Bob Loehne   ozbob at aol.com

 I am trying to help a neighbor find some information on a train wreck on
the Clinchfield RR back somewhere around 1918 +/- and I have absolutely
no information on the CRR. He says the wreck happened near "Long Branch"
or Longbranch", just outside of a tunnel. This area is between Nora and
Trammel. He has the bell off of the locomotive involved and I would to
help him find out which loco it came from and maybe a picture of the
type, along with other information about the wreck. Is there anyone here
that may have access to this information?

Jimmy Lisle