Clinchfield RR wreck back in the teens

Sat Jun 13 11:30:17 EDT 2015

Jimmy-

You may want to  contact the President of the Clinchfield Chapter of the National Railway Historical Society, Ray Poteat. His e-mail address is: arpoteat at blueridge.net.   Ray is a former CRR employee, and he has a wealth of knowledge about the CRR.  Also there is a Clinchfield Railroad group on Yahoo Groups: clinchfieldrailroad at yahoogroups.com, and a Clinchfield Railroad group on Facebook.

Paul Mandelkern
Winter Park, FL