whistles

Tue Jun 9 12:27:03 EDT 2015

There would really be no  reason  to do it at all for the model train markers as most
Have already done it . I have been involved or provide whistles for several recording
sessions in the last few years. I did the whistle blow at VMT a couple years ago. 765 ran the hooter when on N&W rails year before last. I and others have been involved with whistle blows at Cass Railroad ever year. Next one is Aug 1 all day . All of that said There sure would be nothing wrong with having a good old fashion whistle blow at VMT someday. And no need to remove 2156's whistle as everyone will show up with an N&W hooter

Larry Evans
Kenova, WV

"There's the sun, there's the moon, there's the air we breathe, and
there's the Rolling Stones"  Keith Richards