Post Merger NW Reporting Marks

Sun Apr 19 09:15:19 EDT 2015

All -

I was wrong.  Larry is correct.  CSX labeled their Conrail  equipment NYC,
not PRR. NS did not change the Conrail equipment  identification that they
received in the purchase.  Thanks.  How much  I've forgotten after being
fully retired for more than five years.  Brosnan  would not be happy with me.

Bill Browder
Moneta, Virginia

In a message dated 4/19/2015 8:03:50 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,