MP Building

Mon Oct 20 19:12:35 EDT 2014

The ICC valuation records for the N&W frequently contain b/w photographs of
their buildings, circa 1917.  The collection is part of Record Group 134 at
the modern National Archives facility in College Park, MD, but is not
viewable online.  See www.archives.gov/research for possible help.

J. Kelling

--
JK