NYC Sleeper on Powhatan Arrow Steam Era

Tue Oct 14 16:19:00 EDT 2014

Ken,

First I should correct myself, the footage was probably post 1955, not
1954. The skirting on the lightweights was removed in 1955 right? I thought
it was in 1954.

The footage is at the beginning of the DVD giving reference to what trains
the "J" pulled. It doesn't give reference to who filmed it or where, but I
watched it again before going to work this morning.

I counted one baggage car, four of the day coaches, one diner, the NYC
sleeper and either 581 or 582 observation. I would assume it is the Arrow.

Hopefully the attached screen captures show up.

Jeff Lisowski

--
"Sic Semper Tyrannis!"

Moderator: