VGN Shockley Branch

Mon Jul 28 23:34:23 EDT 2014

Mike,

If you have an interest in such things, you might look into your family
history and see if there is a connection.  Many years ago, I was
traveling hundreds of miles away from any home I had ever known and was
asked if I was related to any local Rickmans.  I said "no," but learned
afterward that I very probably was related to them.  The same has been
true for every other Rickman whom I have ever met.  While I am not so
sure about alan Rickman, what little I know of my English family history
suggests that we may be (distantly) related as well.

So perhaps you have some family connection to the Shockley Branch after
all.  In that case, it wouldn't be a study in egomaina, but rather a
study in family history.

Ken Rickman

--
Kenneth Rickman
Salisbury, NC

There are 10 types of people in this world,
Those that understand binary and those that don't!

---