Question/Dilemma about High Bridge Construction...?

Wed May 7 15:59:55 EDT 2014

Hi Bob,

You certainly have a good eye to pick up that difference in track location. I certainly had not noticed it and don’t recall reading anything about relocating the track in Vail’s notes. The only thing that occurs to me is your assumption that the centered track might have been for the construction period only. However, I can’t think of a good structural reason why that night have been required.

I will keep an eye on the other responses that you might get. Who knows, someone might have the answer.

I hope you are doing Ok and glad to see the spring arrive.

Skip