Class J Mechanical Engineer Names

Thu Apr 10 13:50:22 EDT 2014

Mr. King,

Thank you for your response. Can you tell me more about Frank C. Noel? Is he from Norfolk & Western, or a hired designer from elsewhere? Do you know where he got his inspiration from? Absolutely anything will be a big help!

Any pictures, stories, names, etc. will be much appreciated for anyone who worked on or designed the Class J's.

Please help my son honor these wonderful people who worked together to create the best trains as more than employees of Norfolk & Western!

Evette Yates