N&W Surviving Stations Part 2

Fri Feb 21 12:34:28 EST 2014

On Fri, Feb 21, 2014 at 9:10 AM, Lois wrote:

> The second part of my series of surviving stations on the N&W.As always, if

> there are any corrections or additions, please let me know.

> Radford Division

The station at Radford is still there and in use by Norfolk Southern.

There are several surviving stations on the North Carolina Branch, now
the New River Trail. These are off the top of my head (and
semi-confirmed):

Allisonia, now a bed and breakfast
(http://www.newriverlodging.com/virginiacottagerental.aspx)
Fosters Falls
Galax, but I don't know if it is still there
Bertha -- at least it was still there back in the '80s

Bruce in Blacksburg