N&W Surviving Stations Part 2

Fri Feb 21 09:10:22 EST 2014

The second part of my series of surviving stations on the N&W.As always, if there are any corrections or additions, please let me know.
Radford Division
Salem, VA, Christiansburg, VA (old and new stations), Dublin, VA, Pulaski, VA, Wytheville, VA, Rural Retreat, VA, Marion, VA, Meadowview, VA, Abingdon, VA (both freight and passenger stations), Bristol, VA/TN(joint N&W/SR station), Narrows, VA, Oakvale, WV. Abingdon Branch: Green Cove,VA. Note: the stations at Alvarado and White Top have been recreated for the Virginia Creeper Trail.
Pocahontas Division
Williamson, WV, Tazewell, VA, Coeburn, VA, War, WV. The station at Matewan, WV was rebuilt.
Lois J.Ponton
N&W steam historian

Sent from my Galaxy S®III