Blue SD35

Thu Feb 20 12:15:19 EST 2014

I have shots of blue RS-11's and GP-9's but clean fresh paint would be a problem. Please correct me with if you have conclusive evidence otherwise, but I don't recall any former Virginian Trainmasters being painted in the Pevler Blue scheme. I have some missing units in my slide collection but of those I do have none are in blue. The former Wabash H-24-66's that were repowered by ALCO were all painted in Pevler Blue (I have shots of all of them) and some of former Virginian H-16-44's were also painted Pevler Blue.

Regards,
Ed Painter