Blue SD35- None that I have- Bellevue probably.

Tue Feb 18 20:35:18 EST 2014

Thanks Gary.....I really think its Bellevue.....hate it when I find slides that I failed to mark with locations! Lets see.....1973 was how many years ago.......?

Unlike the SD35's all N&W's SD40's and SD45's were delivered in Pevler blue from EMD (wonder if it was the right shade of blue? #$@$#%).

Regards,
Ed Painter