Arthur tunnels

Sun Jan 5 20:34:45 EST 2014

Jim,

I lost my front tooth at Ft Knox as a M-60 tank commander while in Armor School while my driver was listening to a portable radio and drove into a dry creek bed and hit the far bank throwing me into the 50 cal MG .  Ugh.

Routes of escape were VERY important to Federal raiders running around in Rebel territory.  They were always outrunning their supply trains.

BTW . . .  I believe our snow is coming your way (got at least a foot of it on the drive already).

Al Kresse