N&W P4 Saudi Arabia

Fri Jul 26 09:46:40 EDT 2013

No one is trying to drum up donations or even come up with a working
repatriation plan. It is simply a discussion among N&W enthusiasts. I
thought that's what this list is for?

For me, personally, I have had a fascination with the P4 in Saudi since
finding out it was there when I was a kid in the 1980's. Fortunately, with
today's technology it is easy to see if it still possibly exists in Saudi.

The last known pictures published were in 1991! And yes, I agree 611 is
worth our focus, that's why I make regular donations to her fund.

Jeff Lisowski

--
"Sic Semper Tyrannis!"