2013 Convention Seminar/Clinic list

Mon Apr 15 14:30:45 EDT 2013

At this time we have the following presenters scheduled to give us
seminars/clinics at the 2013 Convention in Twin Falls. Of course, changes
are possible.

Aubrey Wiley: The Virginian Heritage Trail
Paul Weber: Detailing an N&W T-6 diesel switcher
Jim Nichols: Modeling N&W steam
Gerry Albers: History and Operations on the Model Deepwater District
Everett Young: Virginian's New River Division During the N&W and NS Era.

Plus there will be seminars previewing the tours, as well as the annual
meeting of the Virginian Interest Group.

Please join us for what we hope will be four enlightening and enjoyable
days. Also, please remember that in lieu of a model contest this year
there will be a Bring-n-Brag; please bring your models to display and
consider a write up of what you've done.

For more convention and registration information, please visit the website:
nwhs.org

Frank Bongiovanni