N&W articles in July 1954 Railroad magazine

Sat Mar 9 19:17:42 EST 2013

Abram Burnett, Ken Miller, Frank Scheer and others:

While the issue in reference is not rare by any stretch of the
imagination, it is popular as it has several other articles which
were/are timely for historical references in addition to the 2 N&W
articles, the first one by H. Reid.

If anyone wants a complete copy, feel free to contact me off-list and
we'll go from there.

As an aside, this was the next-to-last pulp style issue which RR
Magazine published before going to a more standard sized 8.5 x 11
starting in September 1954.

I have several extra copies of the July 1954 issue for sale if interested.

Bob Cohen