Winston, Virginia

Sat Oct 6 10:21:30 EDT 2012

I do a lot of traveling in Orange and Culpeper Counties and have found some
wonderful railroad type sites including the restored Orange, VA station and
an old general store in Winston, VA right off the tracks which I assume are
Norfolk Southern tracks (Norfolk & Western). Is there some source that is
available to obtain more information about Winston, VA and any other
significant buildings, track, or stations in this area? I must not be
looking in the right places as I am pretty much coming up with blanks. Any
help would be greatly appreciated. Having been raised in Wytheville, I am
glad to see that the fundraising for the Rural Retreat station seems to be
going well. Have a great weekend.

H. Daniel Winter III

435 Willwood Drive

Earlysville, VA 22936