Jawn Henry tender numbers

Sat Jul 21 12:03:07 EDT 2012

Jawn had a whistle, which didn't make a satisfactory sound, so the 5 chime
Nathan horn was a later addition.     Jim Nichols

________________________________
Sent: Sat, July 21, 2012 6:30:18 AM
Subject: Re: Jawn Henry tender numbers

forgot, division point is making the new Jawn Henry

BTW I had to use Digitrax's 4 amp decoder on my model. Do not use any other if
remotoring like I did.

For sound there are some suggestions out there, I am still experimenting, I may
have to re-ask division point if they are "sounding" theirs.
I tried the  UP Turbine decoder and killed the main engine sound, seemed to fit.
Others killed the chuff on other decoders and tinkered, but I will be
experimenting sound for this.
Jawn used a 5 chime Nathan horn. Not a whistle.

-Lynn-

-----
No virus found in this message.