G.S. Tower Portsmouth

Wed Jul 18 00:02:44 EDT 2012

Closest date I have ever found on the closing of GS Tower in Portsmouth was
mid December 1980. Somewhere are copies of the Scioto Division
Superintendent's Bulletins for the period that would give an exact date, but
I have never seen them. Although you didn't ask, GS was razed on October 11,
1988.

Jim Detty
Lucasville, Ohio