Making Position Light Signals

Sun Mar 11 05:15:09 EDT 2012

There is a series of articles in the Keystone Modeller June 2006 onwards (available online) which describes the Pennsylvania signalling system and how to make signals. As Pensy signals are virtually the same as N&W, I made my signals using help from this article, and info. from Jimmy Lisle.
Signal heads are made by Oregon Rail Supplies (need modifying) and Freestate system components supplied brass frets for other components.
Richard Hood
Dorset, England (NMRA British division member)