Circus trains

Tue Sep 13 11:06:36 EDT 2011

A recent visitor to the Society's Archives has asked the following question as part of some research that he is doing:
I have a question involving circus trains: Who would know whether a circus train passed through Virginia in 1969-1970, its route, stuff like that? I am trying to get at this from the circus end of things as well, but if you could perhaps forward this message to someone with access to Routing Information I would be grateful.
Please post any information that you may have and also whether you would be willing for the researcher to contact you directly.

Gordon Hamilton