Express Boxcar

Mon May 23 16:22:28 EDT 2011

Skip:

Based on the photos we've been examining in this investigation, from the
shape of its side sills that car is neither a BSb nor a B-8. The lettering
is too faded to read, but the car appears to be identical to the PRR car in
the picture on page 73, including the details of their doors.

Fortunately the "Seaboard" is clear with a magnifying glass in the picture
on page 71, so we don't have to wonder about that one, other than why a
Seaboard car is on the Tennessean.

Dave Phelps

In a message dated 5/23/2011 11:39:03 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,